|
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
*
WOULD YOU RATHER..
- pierce your nose or tongue? tongue!
- be serious or be funny? funny of course! serious is just boring..
- drink whole or skim milk? whole milk! although chocolate/banana milk's the best! (:
ARE YOU.. - simple or complicated? can be a little complicated cos i dun usually show how i really feel inside.. but on the whole, i think i'm simple! heehee..
DO YOU PREFER..
- flowers or angels? angels!
- grey or gray? grey.
- color or black & white photos? black & white.
- lust or love? love of course!
- sunrise or sunset? sunrrrrise!
- M&Ms or Skittles? M&Ms PEANUT BUTTER!!!! :D
- rap or rock? neither actually. but i cant stand rap, so rock.
- staying up late or waking up early? staying up late sounds much easier than waking up early. heehee..
- TV or radio? TeeVeee of course!!
- eating apples or oranges? apples.
- being hot or cold? hot. cold's torturous..
- tall members of the opposite sex? doesnt matter to me..
- sun or moon? sun!
- emeralds or rubies? neither. i prefer diamonds! heehee..
- left or right? right!!!
- having 10 acquaintances or 1 best friend? 1 best friend of course! (:
- sun or rain? if i'm sleeping, rainnnn!!! other than that, sun pls!
- vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? vanilla!
- boys or girls? both can be equally bitchy so doesnt matter. harhar!
- green beans or carrots? carrots. i hate beans! puii!
- low fat or fat free? fat free lar!
MISCELLANEOUS.. - What is your biggest fear in the world? fear
- kids or no kids? kids!
- Cat or dog? both!
- Half empty or half full? half full!
- Mustard or ketchup? both!
- Hard cover books or soft cover books? soft cover
- Newspaper or magazine? magazine! i dun read the papers.. except maybe Life? heehee..
- Sandals or sneakers? sneakers!!
- Wonder or amazement? wonder.
- Red car or white car? red!
- Happy & poor or sad & rich? happy and poor.
- Singing or dancing? dancing!
- Hugging or kissing? both! (:
- Happy or sad? happy of course!
- Blondes or brunettes? erm.. harhar..
ABOUT YOU..
- Name? vanessa
- Nicknames: van, vanu, worm, vanilla coke, mowgli, twiggy..
- Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake? 20.
- Date that you regularly blow them out? 0810
- Pets? a naughty cat named stinky!
- Eye color? black
- Hair colour?
- Piercing(s)? 2
WHAT DO YOU WANT..
- Where do you want to live? in a penthouse in the city!
- How many kids do you want? prolly 2..
- What kind of job do you want? baker/chef!
- You want to get married? yep.
WHICH IS BETTER.. - 2 doors or 4 (on a car)? two two twooooooooo!!
- Coffee or ice cream? ice-cream!!
- Shampoo or conditioner? conditioner.
- Bridges or tunnels? tunnels.
- One pillow or two? two two twooooo!!
FAVORITES..
- Salad dressing? anything sour.
- Color of socks? black/rainbow coloured!
- Toothpaste? colgate.
- Food? JUNK FOOD!!!!
- Alcoholic drink? anything with vodka in it.
- Non-alcoholic drink? ice milo
WHAT DID YOU DO.. - 1 MINUTE AGO: fill in this..
- 1 DAY AGO: went for driving lessons..
- 1WEEK AGO: a lot of things..
- 1YEAR AGO: a lot more things than i did 1 week ago..
- I LOVE: my family and friends, God, chris, my godsista ruth, stinky, being happy, hugs and kisses, funny jokes, doing well, junk food, super mario, shopping, the list never ends...
- I HATE: INSECTS!! esp those that can fly/have stingers, studying, having my period, crying in front of pple, suffering from discouragement
- I FEAR: fear.
- I HOPE: i will always be happy, come what may.
- I FEEL: a little discouraged, but not beaten.
- I LISTEN: most of the time.
- I HIDE: my true feelings pretty often.
- I MISS: my secondary and jc days.
- I LEARNT: that a man can spend his whole life planning his course, but at the end of the day, it's the Lord who determines his steps.
- I WAIT: in hope for the Lord to answer my prayers.
- I NEED: a hug.
- I THINK: quite a bit.
CURRENTS..
- Current Clothes: tshirt and shorts
- Current Mood: a little discouraged and scared, but i noe God is with me!
- Current Music: the sound of traffic from 35 stories up.
- Current Taste: in what?
- Current Hair: out-of-bed look, literally.
- Current Annoyance: i didnt drive well yesterday.
- Current Smell: the air?
- Current thing I should be doing: nothing.
- Current Desktop Picture: no picture. just a solid blue blackground.
- Current Favorite: favourite what?
- Current Book: some murder mystery book..
- Current Movie In DVD: havent watched one in a while.
- Current Refreshment: my saliva? harharharharhar! ewwwww...
- Current Worry: driving test! :/
- Current Crush: dun have. boyfriend: christopher tham! (:
Verbally Vindicated|7:17 PM|
_____________
|